Wednesday, March 02, 2005

assisted tech for BJ

Grrrr......

This is my 3rd time writing this blog. I need assisted tech for successful blogging.

To make things simple, I would like to create (if possible) some assisted tech for BJ. The softwares out there are too ex. And, not singaporized. Just log on to www.usevisualstrategies.com/products.html to see for yourself.....

I would like words to be converted to pics, and vice-versa. I would like to strings words or pics together to form sentences which he can express, and/or which I can teach. I would like to compose a story using words and pics. People with autism think in pictures, you know. And words are merely another symbols they can use....

Maybe i should actively consult you guys.... Snooze, Yveon, Shutterbug, Invisible, and Penguin for ideas. Maybe I should write to NCSS to get some funding so that my dream may come true.

Wish me luck.

6 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

more info here - http://www.disability.org.sg/services/assistivetech.asp

And there are funds to tap onto - http://www.disability.org.sg/schemes/

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Daffodil said...

I'm looking at more....like a business, or a software programme. Interested???

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Daffodil said...

can you check the url on my post to see what kind of things they have and whether these concepts are workable???

Sometimes I feel like writing a curriculum for SPED children.... the interactive way.....

Am going to Malaysia this weekend. Maybe I will have some inspiration....

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Daffodil said...

can you check the url on my post to see what kind of things they have and whether these concepts are workable???

Sometimes I feel like writing a curriculum for SPED children.... the interactive way.....

Am going to Malaysia this weekend. Maybe I will have some inspiration....

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Daffodil said...

let me give serious thoughts about it.... worth the try :P you could check out the url i posted and see what they have

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Daffodil said...

you may be thinking how come i sent so many comments.... i'm low tech.....i had high security till i can't log in to my accounts. My cookies were rejected!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home