Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Observation in His Classroom

Yesterday had a chance to observe BJ in his school. There was (or still is) a bully. Or rather a boy who is totally unaware of personal boundary, and just sweeps his arms and hands all over. His arms hit and pushed BJ a few times.

How does one deal with bullies? I know, I will cry and attract attn. Bj shouted to me: He go and beat me XXXX (name of the boy). And he told his teacher, He go and beat me XXXX. Yes, BJ can complains, and can tell off his friends, "Don't taake James'....That's mine". Thanks to Lauren who also fights with him.

Last sem I heard he was totally non-verbal. (I was shocked to hear that). But now, he rattles off, and complains!

It seems tat he is finally differentiating himself from me. It's good! BUt of course, his grammar and placement of words need, a little bit, er-hmmm, modification....

Will work on that....

Goodnight everyone. Blogging time over. I shall create a blog for myself, about myself, and with myself....

3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

who bully james? tell us, we go corner him! *aahahaha*

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Daffodil said...

his classmate Joseph lor....but James is quite assertive now....at sunday school class last week, the teacher asked, "who mess my color pencils?" BJ pointed to two of the culprits and said, "Dis, Dis and Dis...."

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

*haha* so cute. like teacher's pet! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home