Thursday, February 03, 2005

what happened since October

Was out of action since last Oct. Who knows what? Close friends will say because of mood swings....
BJ has some remarkable improvements over these few months. I told me "mummy, I love you" with a big peck on my cheeks. That really made my day!!
Just today, I brought him to the playground. He played with two other kids!!! who are total strangers to him. Amazingly, he played catching, climbing up and down the slides, communicated with them via his limited vocabulary, and played in-sync! I could not describe how elated I am, because i would see him in his own world at the playground. Although the play session lasted about 10 minutes only, it was a very good start.
Am I happy? Oh yes. Yan assured me that the $$ i put in for his intensive therapy works wonders. Yes, it does. With plenty of $$. Allen says that our dear child is an expensive child from the start. He is right in that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home