Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Trying on the Page Boy's outfit

Jessie, my colleague, lent me a Page Boy's outfit.

My greatest worry -- how to get BJ to wear it when he dislikes long sleeves shirt, long pants, and the bowtie?

Well, my worry is over. When i tried it out on him, he didn't fuss at all. I showed him in a mirror, how handsome he can be.

Now, the next step -- is to write a script for "How to be a page boy?"

It would be something along these lines....

1. Hold Lauren's hand and walk into the sanctuary.
2. The music will start.
3. Look at Leon kor kor.
4. Walk with Lauren to Leon kor kor
5. Don't look down on the floor, but look at Leon kor kor.
6. At the end of the walk way, sit down with Lauren on the bench.
7. Wait until the end of wedding.
8. Walk out of the sanctuary with Lauren

(I will have to source pics as well to prepare him).

As you see, children with autism learn best with pictures and step-by-step, concrete instructions. I hope this script will work out fine.....

I am soooo excited!! Now, gotta get an outfit for my chilli padi that won't eccentuate her tummy.

4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Daffodil said...

Just in case you wonder who my chilli padi is? None other than Lauren!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger amelia thinks said...

hi! I haven't read your blog for some time and its just amazing how BJ has grown...and its also amazing how you notice all these things that he does! Miss you guys back home still...don't think i can ever feel really comfortable away from home! anyways..you asked if i was doing a career switch to child care...well, at the moment i'm confused...learning alot about early childhood education and am quite fascinated by it...but dunno how that scene is like back home! any thoughts?

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

:D

Am sure he's going to be v v hamsome.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger naniecheng said...

Yes the gown for chili padi... thanks for the reminder :)

Oooooh i can't wait to use the 350D on the wedding and the children!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home