Thursday, January 26, 2006

His IQ Test

BJ took an IQ test two days ago.

His verbal IQ score will be low. I knew it. The examiner ask, "What is an umbrella?" He could not answer. Instead he drew and wrote the word "umbrella". I think he does not have sufficient vocabs for that kind of conversation. Likewise, question like "What is a pig" will not get an answer "an animal". If I ask Lauren, "What is a tiger?" She will say, "It's a mammal" :D

His performance score should be okay. He does look like a boy with average intelligence. I have never wanted a savant child, and I think he does not look like one as well. I just hope that he can grow up and interact with the rest of the society in a non-threatening way.

Apart from getting the results for educational placement, we have to pay a big sum (S11) for this test. So, I have to cut down the ang pow money this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home